This past Saturday, the Dilley High School Varsity Girls Powerlifting team competed in Laredo for their second powerlifting meet of the season at Laredo Martin High School’s Annual 2018 Powerlifting Championship.
Varsity Girls Division:
Wt. Class Division: Name: Total Wt. Lifted: Place:
1. 97 lb. Wt. Class Calysta Reyes Lifted - 440 lbs 2nd
2. 97 lb. Wt. Class Kristal Rodriguez Lifted - 530 lbs 1st
3. 114 lb. Wt. Class Jaslyn Ochoa Lifted - 450 lbs 4th
4. 114 lb. Wt. Class Alyssa Maldonado Lifted - 460 lbs 3rd
5. 123 lb. Wt. Class Elyssa Aguilar Lifted - 540 lbs 1st
6. 123 lb. Wt. Class Janel Aguilar Lifted - 520 lbs 2nd
7. 132 lb. Wt. Class Alessandra Ruiz Lifted - 830 lbs 1st *Best Female Light Weight Lifter Award
8. 148 lb. Wt. Class Mercedes Santos Lifted - 580 lbs 3rd
9. 165 lb. Wt. Class Lexi Ramirez Lifted - 615 lbs 3rd
10. 181 lb. Wt. Class Jaden Aranda Lifted - 655 lbs 3rd
11. 198 lb. Wt. Class Cheyenne Martinez Lifted - 850 lbs 2nd
12. 259 lb. Wt. Class Lauren Hernandez Lifted - 690 lbs 1st
- Varsity Girls Team: Finished in 1st Place / 57 points overall out of 8 teams entered. Laredo United South-31, Laredo Cigarroa-30, Laredo United-28, Laredo Martin-21, Laredo L.B.J.-17, Laredo Nixon-10, Laredo Alexander-0.
The Dilley High School Varsity Girls and Boys Powerlifting teams will be competing on Saturday, January 20, 2018 at the “2018 Annual Carrizo Springs Powerlifting Championship”.