Dilley ISD is a 3A District with close to 1,000 students and approximately 175 employees. It is located halfway between San Antonio and Laredo on Interstate Highway 35. The District will have a new Elementary, High School, and is in the process of remodeling the Middle School as a result of the 2013 & 2015 Bond Elections in the amount of $40,000,000. Dilley ISD will have state of the art technology in each of the new buildings. We welcome all to be part of our family.
Dilley ISD: where the best in education, skills, and preparedness for the future is achieved.
Dilley ISD is a family working together to provide an education of excellence where all students strive to be productive and successful citizens.
"Dilley ISD, a district believing, achieving, and succeeding."
- Dilley ISD will prepare students for college and career readiness through challenging academic experiences that maximize their knowledge, technological skills and personal experiences.
- Dilley ISD will recruit, develop and retain exceptional staff who are committed to student excellence.
- Dilley ISD will foster, construct and maintain safe and supportive environments for students.
- Dilley ISD will make fiscally sound decisions that support student achievement, promote a safe learning environment and maintain a strong financial position.
Beliefs / Philosophy
- DISD should produce competent members of society through collaborative stakeholders.
- Educators should continue to grow professionally.
- Parents should be respected for who they are.
- Educators should be models for our children.
- All children are entitled to the best education possible through a safe learning environment.
- All staff should strive for success.
- Parents play an important role in the success of our school by being involved in student learning.
- Employees drive our success.
- The community should join together to assist and support the less fortunate.
- We believe that DISD should successfully communicate our goals of excellence to ensure community support.