Dilley ISD is a 3A District with close to 1,000 students and approximately 175 employees. It is located halfway between San Antonio and Laredo on Interstate Highway 35. The District will have a new Elementary, High School, and is in the process of remodeling the Middle School as a result of the 2013 & 2015 Bond Elections in the amount of $40,000,000. Dilley ISD will have state of the art technology in each of the new buildings. We welcome all to be part of our family.
Dilley ISD: where the best in education, skills, and preparedness for the future is achieved.
Dilley ISD is a family working together to provide an education of excellence where all students strive to be productive and successful citizens.
"Dilley ISD, a district believing, achieving, and succeeding."
- The percentage of students in grades K-3 who are reading on or above grade level on multiple measures will increase from 50% to 75% by the end of school year 2023.
- The percentage of students who perform at the Meets Grade Level or above for all grades on state reading/ELA exams will increase from 30% to 60% by the end of school year 2023.
- The percentage of students who perform at the Meets Grade Level or above for all grades on state math exams will increase from 25% to 50% by the end of school year 2023.
- The percentage of students graduating from Dilley ISD who are considered college, career, or military ready will increase from 80% to 95% by the end of school year 2023.
Beliefs / Philosophy
- DISD should produce competent members of society through collaborative stakeholders.
- Educators should continue to grow professionally.
- Parents should be respected for who they are.
- Educators should be models for our children.
- All children are entitled to the best education possible through a safe learning environment.
- All staff should strive for success.
- Parents play an important role in the success of our school by being involved in student learning.
- Employees drive our success.
- The community should join together to assist and support the less fortunate.
- We believe that DISD should successfully communicate our goals of excellence to ensure community support.